Why choose Sports Management School ?
A strong network of partners
All partner companies are committed and involved daily in the educational mission of the school:
- Professionalization and internship contracts
- Conferences, educational missions and projects
- Actual business cases supervised by the professors
- Recruitment forums
A booming Sports sector
With an annual growth rate of 6%, the sports business sector is growing. In 2018, 90% graduated students are in office in the sports sector. At the dawn of the organisation of many sporting events (2023 Rugby World Cup, 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris), sports is and will inevitably be THE booming sector in the next few years.
A self-evident international perspective
We train tomorrow’s international managers, multilingual and with an international profile.
- 5 campuses : Paris, Lausanne, Barcelona, Rabat and Le Caire
- Academic exchanges (17 partner universities (Australia, Canada, Spain…)
- Intensive English classes
- Semesters taught in English
- Mandatory LV2
- TOEFL and TOEIC exams.
“Business Culture” at the heart of the education program
Our students are fully involved in businesses, through diverse professionalization missions:
- actual business cases
- market studies, sales and prospecting missions
- volunteering and external business projects
Personalized supervision for each student
From the 1st semester, the school supervises and builds each student’s personal projects through individual monitoring. Our commitment for success:
- the professional project
- the personal development
- provision of services from a certified coach, external and independent from SMS
The Careers Department helps and guides the future managers in their future in businesses.
Disciplines adapted to the current tendencies and taught by sports business experts in Sports Management School!
Our disciplines are taught by sports business experts, still in activity. These subjects are adapted to the current tendencies of sports business, of connected sporting arenas as well as the e-sports market or the data in sports.